2257 Compliant Model Agreement Hairyartist

  Model Statement:

TERMS AND CONDITIONS

I, the undersigned Model (hereafter "Model), voluntarily authorize the creation and use of, and give permission to William Burnworth/hairyartist (hereinafter "Producer") and his agents or anyone acting on his behalf) for said creation and use of, photographs, video, electronic and digital reproductions in any form of my person in the production of material that is sexually explicit in nature (hereafter "Content".

I agree to use this Content exclusively for use and distribution as part of the subscription based online platforms (e.g., Onlyfans.com, JustFor.Fans, etc.) and/or platforms with paywalls (e.g. ManyVids, ModelHub, and Raw Fuck Club, etc.)and will not make the Content available for free on any platform except for promotional purposes, as outlined below.

I agree that short previews/teaser images may be posted on social media sites such as Twitter, or their equivalents, for the explicit purpose of promoting the full-length content as posted on the above referenced platforms, and that any other use of the content is prohibited, without written consent of all parties depicted or holding rights to the Content.

I hereby give all clearances, copyrights, and otherwise, for use of my stage name, likeness, image, voice, appearance, and performances embodied in the Content. I expressly release and indemnify all co-Models, employees, agents, and designees from any and all claims known and unknown arising out of or in any way connected with the above granted uses and representations. The rights granted herein are perpetual and worldwide and survive my death.

I will not use or reveal in any way any personal information, such as legal names, personal addresses, exterior images of homes or residences, or any other identifying personal data of any Co-Model without the express written consent of said Co-Model.

Each party acknowledges that they shall mutually own all rights, title, and interest, including the copyright of the Content created as of the date of this agreement. No Model shall sell or otherwise transfer any Content rights without the express written consent of all Models and/or other parties involved in the creation of the Content.

Each party agrees to share all Content created at the time of recording and agrees to release Content in coordination and collaboration with all Co-Models involved in the creation of the Content,as is reasonable. All Models shall have the right to preview all content prior to release and distribution by any Co-Model, as is reasonable.

I take responsibility for my personal health at all times. I acknowledge that it is my responsibility ro ask the health status of all performers and crew members on set.

In consideration of all of the above, I hereby acknowledge receipt of reasonable and fair consideration from the Producer and his Agents received and paid in the form of Content, where applicable and legal. I acknowledge there is no exchange of money or compensation from either party for this experience, nor is there any contract in existence governing this agreement other than this consent form.

I the below-signed Model do hereby certify and swear under unsworn declaration of perjury that the following is true and correct by my below signature and that I agree with such terms.

* I swear that I am above 18 years of age.

* I swear that I have disclosed my correct legal name.

* I swear that I have disclosed all other names that I have been known by to Producer and his Agents.

* I swear that I have produced a legal identification card.

* I swear that I have not provided any false or misleading information to Producer and his Agents.

signed and dated:                                                     Model's legal name:                            witness:


Models name:                                                                                       witness:

Model's driver's license/passport number!


Producer's name/date/signature:


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2257 Compliant Model Agreement mrhairygardener